Occasionally people reach out to me asking for advice or help with machine learning and/or software development. Common questions include:
- Can I use ML/AI with my problem?
- How much data do I need?
- Where do I start adding ML to my application/business?
- I have a business idea. How should I go about moving forward?
I'm happy to help with these questions to the extent that I can and can often answer quick questions in a short email.
Sometimes questions are more nuanced or require a more in depth discussion or discovery session.
Here’s how a discovery session works:
- We schedule a time to talk
- We discuss the business problem and available data
- We form the business problem as a machine learning questions
- We develop a strategy to gather and process data
- We develop a strategy to develop a model to make the predictions you need
- We develop a plan to deploy that model so you can use it in production
- We develop a schedule to update and maintain that model as your business needs grow and change.
Happy to hear it. I look forward to speaking with you. Please get in touch.