Machine Learning Resources
Portland Machine Learning Resources
- PDXStartups slack - Join the #machine-learning channel
- Calagator - Portland area events. Many technical and AI/ML related.
- Portland Data Science Group - has applied group projects.
- Jim Tyhurst's list of ML resources - and 'awesome' style list of local meetups and events.
Deep Learning Software
- Keras - high level nn API that runs on top of TensorFlow or Theano. A good place to start.
- TensorFlow - library for distributed numerical computation and data flow graphs.
- PyTorch - Python based framework from Facebook based on Torch.
- mxnet - fast and flexible. Originally from University of Washington and Carnegie Mellon University adopted by AWS and now an Apache incubator project.
- H20 - interesting application with many different algorithms.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) / Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Natural Language Toolkit - the leading platform for NLP education and exploration.
- spaCy - newer more production oriented, minimal and opinionated.
- gensim - topic modelling for humans.
- Practical Deep Learning for Coders / Fast.ai - great hands on class from Geremy Howard and Rachel Thomas
- Self Driving Cars / MIT
- Deep Reinforcement Learning / Berkely
- AI Principles and Techniques / Stanford
- Stanford NLP CS224N
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Tutorials
- Deep NLP / Oxford
- Tensorflow for Deep Learning Research / Stanford CS20SI
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow / Geron
- Deep Learning with Python / Chollet - from the author of Keras.
- Deep Learning / Goodfellow, Bengio and Courville - text book by top DL scientists.
- Python Machine Learning / Raschka
Want to get notified of new articles and projects?
Get an occasional email with AI/ML and project info.